首页 > 中国少年英语报 > 家长频道 > 小小剧场
The Wolf and the Goats 狼和小羊
2011-07-08 10:31:33   网友评论

 

 
Characters: Mother Goat, Kid 1, Kid 2, Kid 3Kid 4, Kid 5, Wolf,
Ox and some other animals
人物:羊妈妈,小羊1,小羊2,小羊3,小羊4,小羊5,,公牛和其他动物
Act One: In the goat hut 
第一幕:在山羊的小木屋里
NarratorMother Goat is putting breakfast on the table. Her five kids are sitting around the table.
旁白:山羊妈妈把早餐放到桌上。她的五个孩子围坐在桌旁。
MotherChildren, I must go to the town this morning. You will be here alone. There is one thing you must do. Lock the door. Don’t open it until I get back.
妈妈:孩子们,今天早晨我得去镇上。你们将独自在家。有件事你们必须做,锁好门,不要开门直到我回来。
Kid 1We won’t, Mama. We’ll keep the door locked all the time.
小羊1:我们不开门,妈妈。我们将一直锁着。
MotherAll of you stay inside.
妈妈:你们几个必须都呆在里面。
All kidsWe will, Mama. We will be good little goats.
小羊们:我们会的,妈妈。我们做听话的小山羊。
MotherAll right, my children. I will not be long. I will bring you a big surprise. Good-bye, now.
妈妈:好吧,孩子们。 我不会出去很长,我将会给你们带回惊喜。再见了。
All kidsGood-bye, Mama.
小羊们:再见妈妈。
NarratorMother Goat goes away. Her kids wave good-bye. Then they go inside and lock the door.
旁白:山羊妈妈走了,孩子们挥手跟妈妈再见,然后他们就进屋锁上了门。
Kid 2We are all alone. Let’s dance and sing.
小羊2:就剩下我们几个了我们一起唱歌跳舞吧。
 (五只小山羊唱英文歌曲Sing, Sing Together, 边唱边跳
NarratorOutside the hut there is a wolf. He is hiding in the bushes. He wants to eat the goats.
旁白:小屋外面,有一只狼藏在树丛里。他想吃掉山羊。 
Wolf(走到窗前看了看)Mother Goat is not in her hut. It’s a good chance to catch the little goats. What a nice lunch for me! (走上前敲门)
狼:山羊妈妈不在家。这可是捉住小山羊的好机会。好棒的午餐啊!
Kids 3Who is it?
小羊3:请问是谁在外面?
WolfIt’s me, your dear, dear friend.
狼:是我。你们最最亲爱的朋友。
Kid 4What is your name, dear, dear friend?
小羊4:最最亲爱的朋友,你叫什么名字啊?
WolfI can’t tell you. Now open the door.
狼:我不能告诉你们。现在开门吧。
All kidsOh, no. Mama said we must keep the door locked. We must mind our mother.
小羊们:哦,不行。 妈妈说我们必须一直锁着门。我们必须牢记妈妈的话。
WolfPlease let me in. I have a good gift for you.
狼:请让我进去吧,我有礼物带给你们。
Kit 5Go away! Come back when Mama is here.
小羊5:走吧!等妈妈在家时再来。
Kid 1(从窗户上往外看)Oh, It's Wolf. He wants to eat us.
小羊1:噢,是大灰狼。他想吃掉我们。
All kidsHo! HoYou can’t fool us, Mr. Wolf. Go away. We won’t open the door.
小羊们:嗬!嗬!狼先生,你骗不了我们。走开,我们不会给你开门的。
WolfWell, I will go away then. I only want to be your friend.
狼:嗯, 那么我就走了。 我只是想做你们的朋友。
Wolf(狼藏在了木丛中,假装走了)All right! I’ll just wait I’ll find a way to get you. Wait and see.
狼:好吧!我就在这里等着,我想办法到你们。等着瞧。
Kid 2(从窗户往外看)He’s gone! He’s gone! Now we can play again.
小羊2:他走了! 他走了!现在我们又可以接着唱歌跳舞了。
 
Act Two: In front of the goat hut 
第二幕:在山羊小木屋前
布景道具:屋子的剖面,以门为界;一半是屋外,一半是屋里。屋外有一条晾衣服的绳子,上面晾着羊妈妈的裙子和帽子。
NarratorThe Wolf hides in the bushes. He goes near the goat hut. He can hear the kids singing.
旁白:狼藏在木丛中,向山羊的屋子靠近。他可以听见小山羊在唱歌。
Wolf(狼对自己说) How can I get into that house? There must be some way. (狼看见绳子晾的衣服,心生一计)Oh, I have a good idea to get into the hut. (踮起脚轻轻走到晾衣服的地方,把连衣裙穿上,帽子戴上)
狼:我怎么进到屋子里呢?一定得想个办法。我有进屋的办法了。
NarratorThere are no kids at the window now. The wolf gets into Mrs. Goat’s dress and puts on her big straw hat. Then he goes to the door and knocks.
旁白:现在没有一只山羊在窗户边,狼穿上了山羊妈妈的连衣裙,戴上了草帽。然后就去敲门。
Wolf(做敲门的动作)Tap-tap-tap.
狼:咚咚咚。
Kid 1Who is there?
小羊1:是谁在外边?
Wolf(学山羊妈妈的声音) It’s Mama. I’m back from town. Let me in.
狼:是妈妈,刚从城里回来让我进来吧。
Kid 2Oh, goodIt’s Mama. Do you have a surprise for us?
小羊2:好啊!是妈妈。你给我们带来惊喜了吗?
Kid 3Wait! That can’t be Mama. She has not had time to get to town and back.
小羊3:等等!那不是妈妈。她还来不及从城里回来。
Kid 4It sounds like Mama. Let me look out the window and see.
小羊4:听起来像妈妈。我从窗户看看外面。
NarratorKid 5 looks out and sees Mama ’s dress and hat.
旁白:小羊5往外看去,看见了妈妈的裙子和衣服。
Kid 5It’s Mama all right. I can see her dress and hat. (说着走过来把门打开)
小羊5:肯定是妈妈。我看见了她的裙子和帽子。
Kid 3 All right, Mama. You can come in. 
小羊3:好了,妈妈。你可以进来了。
NarratorKid 3 opens the door. The Wolf makes one big jump. 
旁白:小羊3开了门。老狼一下子就跳了进来。
Kid 1It’s not Mama. It’s Wolf. Hide! Hide quickly.
小羊1:不是妈妈,是狼。藏起来,赶快藏起来。
WolfCome out, little kids. You can’t escape now. I’ll eat you.
狼:出来吧,小山羊。你们现在逃不掉了,我要吃你们。
Kid 5(从藏的地方爬出来)Mr. Wolf. You want to eat us, don't you? But before we die, we have a little request.
小羊5:狼先生,你想吃我们,是吧?但是在我们死之前,我们有一个小小的请求。
WolfWhat request?
狼:什么请求?
Kid 5We all want to make you happy. We’d like to sing and dance for you. Could you play the flute for us while we dance?
小羊5:我们都想让你高兴愿意为你唱歌跳舞。当我们跳舞时,你愿意为我们吹笛子吗?
Wolf(狼听了很高兴)OK. I'll play the flute and you all sing and dance.
狼:好吧。我来吹笛子,你们唱歌跳舞,现在开始。
NarratorThe Wolf plays the flute. The little goats sing and dance. Soon the sound spreads far away. Many animals come to the hut.
旁白:狼吹笛子山羊们唱起来跳起来,歌声传出小屋,传向远处,不一会儿,屋外就来了许多动物。
All the animalsBad wolf go away! Bad wolf go away!
动物们:坏蛋狼走开!坏蛋狼走开!
NarratorThe wolf knows that he has been fooled (上当). So he runs away.
旁白:老狼知道自己上当了,赶快跑了。
All KidsFriends, you scared the wolf away. We have been saved. Thank you, friends!
小羊们:朋友们,你们吓走了老狼,我们得救了,谢谢你们,朋友们!
NarratorAt that time, Mother Goat comes back.
旁白:羊妈妈回来了。
Mother Goat(提着一个背包,看到门前有这么多动物疑惑的问) What happened, my dear kids?
羊妈妈:我亲爱的孩子,发生什么事了?
Kids 5(哭着对妈妈说) I’m sorryI made a mistake this morning. The bad Wolf put on your dress and hat. He pretended to be you, Mama. I unlocked the door and the wolf got in our hut. (几只小山羊同时围拢到羊妈妈跟前) In the end all our friends came. They saved us.
小羊5:对不起,今天我犯了个错误,坏蛋狼穿戴上了你的衣帽,我误以为是妈妈就开了门,狼进了咱们的屋子。最后是朋友们来了,救了我们。
Uncle OxGood kids. Don’t be sad. You are very clever and brave. We drove the wolf away together.
牛叔叔:好孩子,不要难过。你们非常聪明、勇敢。是我们一起将狼赶走的。
Mother GoatChildren, well done! You beat the wolf with your wisdom. Now, close your eyes. (山羊妈妈从包里为每人拿出一件新衣服放在手上)All right. Look! What's the surprise?
羊妈妈:孩子们干得好。你们用智慧赢了狼。现在闭上你们的眼睛。好了,看!我给你们带来了什么惊喜?
All kids(小羊高兴地将新衣穿上)Oh, thank you, Mama! Let’s sing and dance.
小羊们:谢谢妈妈。让我们唱起来、跳起来吧!
(音乐起,羊妈妈和孩子们唱起来,跳起来。)
加入收藏夹】【打印】【关闭】【查看评论
 
发表评论
匿名 用户名: 密码: 验证码:  
  轻松听报纸,快乐学英语!欢迎体验"会说话的英语报"  
·活动公告
·获奖名单
·双语小记者
·趣图妙语
·动画地带
·壁纸随心下
·用报指南
·资讯发布
·优秀课件
·优秀论文
·小小剧场
·资讯发布
·用报指南
·亲子英语
·小小剧场
  《中国少年英语报》分为1-2年级版、3-4年级版、5-6年级版、双语故事会(适合3-6年级以及小学升初中水平)四个不同版本。每本均为40页内文,铜版纸四封,骑马钉装订成册,每月一本,寒假、暑假分别出版合刊(含配套英语动画光盘、不干胶贴画和英语大挂图等)。半年订阅价60元,全年订阅价120元。