Character: Tiger, Fox, Monkey, Bear, some other animals, Narrator
Scene1:森林里
Narrator: Tiger always bullies small animals. His teeth are very sharp. Therefore, the forest animals are afraid of him very much. Look…
旁白:老虎总是欺负森林里的小动物。他的牙齿特别锋利。因此,动物们非常害怕他。看……
Tiger:Ha, ha, I am the tiger. I am the king of the forest!
老虎:哈哈!我是老虎,我是森林里的大王。
(老虎耀武扬威的说着,走进森林里。忽然看见玩耍的小动物,就扑了上去。)
Animals:Help, help, let’s run! The bad tiger is coming!
动物们:救命!救命!赶快跑!大坏蛋老虎来了!
(老虎捉住一只兔子,大口大口地吃着,吃完打着饱嗝大摇大摆地走了。其他小动物都非常气愤吓得跑开。)
Scene2:一棵大树下,动物们围坐在一起开会。
Monkey:Dear friends, the tiger is so bad! He hurt our brothers and sisters. How can we deal with him? Let’s unite and help each other.
猴子:亲爱的朋友们,这只老虎太坏了!他伤害了我们的兄弟姐妹。我们怎样对付这只老虎呢?让我们团结起来互相帮助。
Squirrel:Can we move to another forest? If we live far away, he won't be able to find us.
松鼠:我们能搬到别的树林里吗? 我们住的离老虎远了,他就找不到我们了。
Monkey:No, what if there is another tiger? We can’t do that.
猴子:不行, 如果那里有另外一只老虎怎么办?我们不能那样做。
Fox:I have an idea!
狐狸:我有个主意。
(狐狸悄悄地在猴子耳边说了几句,猴子边听边点头。)
Animals:Tell us, tell us!
动物们:告诉我们!
Fox:Come here!
狐狸:来这里!
(动物们紧紧凑在一起,听着猴子说)
Animals:That’s great!
动物们:太好了!
Scene3:
Fox:(拿着一盒包装精美的糖) Dear tiger. We bring a gift to you. Look, candies! They are sweet and delicious!
狐狸:亲爱的老虎。我们给你带了个礼物。看!糖果。它们甜甜的好吃极了!
(狐狸装出非常好吃的样子馋老虎。)
Tiger:Really?(半信半疑)
老虎:真的?
Tiger:Give them to me.
老虎:给我。
Fox:Here you are!
狐狸:给你!
Tiger:(拿出一颗糖,放进嘴里。) Ah, that’s nice!
老虎:嗯,好极了!
Tiger:Yummy,yummy,yummy.Listen to me, I like candies very much! From today on, you should send them to me everyday. If I have no candies to eat, I’ll eat you. Got it?
老虎:好吃,好吃,好吃。听我说,我非常喜欢吃糖果!从今天开始,你们每天都得我送糖果来。如果我没有糖果吃,我就吃你们。明白了?
Animals: Sure, our great king. We can bring the best candies to you everyday.
动物们:当然,我们伟大的国王。我们每天给你拿最好的糖果来。
Narrator:The animals sent the candies to the tiger day after day. The tiger ate so many candies. A few days later, the fox and the monkey came to the tiger’s house with more…
旁白:动物们一天接一天地给老虎送糖果。他吃了太多的糖果。过了几天,狐狸和猴子又来给老虎送糖果了……
Fox:Good morning my great king! How are you these days?
狐狸:早晨好,我的国王。这些天过得可好啊?
Tiger:Hey, hey!Help me! Help me!
老虎:嗨,救救我吧。
Monkey:(惊讶的)What’s wrong with you?
猴子:你怎么啦?
Tiger:Somethingwrong with my teeth. Oh, my teeth!
老虎:我的牙出了点问题。噢, 我的牙!
Monkey:(表示同情的)I’m very sorry to hear that.
猴子:我非常遗憾!
Fox:It doesn’t matter. We can ask Mr. Bear. He is a good dentist. No problem. He can help you.
狐狸:没关系。我们可以请熊先生来,他是这里的牙医。没问题,它能帮助你。
Tiger:(捂着牙说)Sounds good! Be quick!
老虎:那好吧,快点!
Fox:(狐狸拿出手机)It’s me, Fox. Is that Doctor Bear?
狐狸:是我,狐狸。你是熊医生吗?
Bear:Yes, it’s me.
熊医生:是的,我是。
Fox:Our great king asks for some help. Please come to his house as quick as you can.
狐狸:我们的大王请你来帮忙。以最快的速度来他的房子。
Bear: What’s wrong with our dear king?
熊医生:亲爱的大王,发生什么事了?
Tiger:(特别痛苦的) Oh,my god! My teeth are killing me! I’m going to die!
老虎:噢, 我的天哪?我的牙特别疼。痛死我啦!
Bear:Don’t worry! Please believe me. Let me help you! (拿出大钳子) Open your mouth! Hey,give me a hand!(特别用力的样子)
熊医生:别急!请相信我。让我来帮你。张大嘴!嘿,快来帮忙呀!
Monkey , Fox and Squirrel:(一起来帮忙)Come on!Let’s pull out the tiger’s teeth! (排着队,像拔河似的,一个抱着前一个的腰,作用力的样子)
猴子、狐狸和松鼠:来呀,我们一起拔出老虎的牙。
Tiger:Ouch! (疼得直叫)
老虎:哎呦!
Tiger:I’m hungry! I want to eat the monkey! What? My teeth are gone!
老虎:我饿了,我要吃猴子!怎么了?我的牙没了!
Animals:Ha ha! A tiger without teeth! A tiger without teeth! Yeah!
动物们:哈哈!没牙的老虎!没呀的老虎!哦!
(动物们用手做着V,欢呼着、跳跃着。 音乐起,动物们一起跳舞欢庆他们的胜利 。)
|